Greatness Today...Success Tomorrow
Oakdale Joint Unified School District
Teach, Learn, Every Day, No Excuses!
All school stakeholders strive for improvement and excellence every day.
We believe all students and staff should…..
- Achieve Excellence in All School Endeavors.
- Lead Courageously.
- Enact Justice on Behalf of Others.
- Accept Responsibility for Their Actions.
- Maintain Safe Schools and Positive Learning Environments for All.
Every Student will…..
- Demonstrate ongoing mastery of core subject areas as measured by proficiency on the California Standards Tests and District Benchmark Assessments.
- Improve his/her academic performance each year.
- Be able to read at grade level by the end of 3rd grade.
- Demonstrate Algebra Readiness by the end of 7th grade.
- Identify a career interest and develop an action plan for pursuing that career by the end of the 8th grade.
- Meet the District’s rigorous and relevant standards for graduation.